Re: Where are the CORRELATION, VARIANCE, and COVARIANCE functions in IBM i DB2

fixed

This will not work on IBM i, which is the flavor of DB2 the OP is asking about.

Documentation for DB2 LUW (Linux-Unix-Windows) is generally not something I recommend to anyone running on IBM i. It will probably end up just confusing a person.

JMHO
Vern