RE: PTFs, again

fixed

I NEVER check for new LIC PTF's. I figure if they are not on a cume,
group, or in the list of 'recommended' PTFs then they're not worth my
time. Since a significant portion of LIC ptf's require an IPL, and many
of my lpars can only be IPLed once a quarter, then it's not worth my time
to keep checking for new PTFs.