Re: What is Common Agent, what does it do, and why was it taking 90+ percent of my CPU?

fixed

Chuck,

Thank you very much! That was helpful to find the setting to stop the
server and tell it to not start up automatically with TCPIP.

Now if something breaks I hope I remember where this setting is!

Jim