From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 9:26 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: AFP Viewer without iSeries Access or Navigator

Does the timeshare system allow you to go to http://mytimesharelpar:2001

Can you download this alternative at
http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/power/software/i/access/solutions.html
or does that use ESS? And does the alternative really have an alternative
to the fat client that is not just the 2001 website? When I tried the beta
code it just went to the 2001 website.

IBM Certified System Administrator - IBM i 6.1 Group Dekko Dept 1600 Mail
to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E