Well first let me commend that this is quite the collection!
17G 10K on 100MB Cache cards from 1995(?) all the way up to 141G 15K Drives on 'reasonably' current cards. But you have a LOT of arms there so a fair bit of capability.

Sue already named the big tools and with a system this big I would use them. :-)

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com