Maybe the source type? Is it some RDi knows about as source?

If not, I don't know if it's definable.

Vern

On 10/18/2013 2:23 PM, Darryl Freinkel wrote:
I am using iNavigator to generate the SQL source for tables I have created.

It generates the code sort of okay. Going to a IFS file, the source is
great, but it uses the space beyond the 72nd character in the line and this
makes it difficult to convert into a member in QSQLSRC. So I am using the
option to generate the source to a source file QSQLSRC.

The problem I have is that when I generate the source into QSQLSRC, it does
not create it okay. I can open it okay in SEU/PDM. It has highlighting etc.
in the code (junk), but it is usable.

When I open the source in RDi/RDp, it does not recognize the sequence and
date fields in the source file and brings them up as part of the source
record. I then have to delete the first 13 characters of each line and this
is a task with over 50 tables to do.

1. Does anyone know why this is?

2. How do I overcome the issue so that it opens as a normal source
member?

Darryl Freinkel

Assignment 400 Group, Inc.

Tel: 770.321.8562 ext 111 | Fax 770.321.8562 | 2247 La Salle Dr, Marietta
GA, 30062, USA | PO Box 72556, Marietta, GA 30007-2556