Paul,

You could just change the xxxxxDGN fields in the following QUSRSYS files:
QAOKP01A, QAOKP04A, QAOKP08A, QAOKP09A, QAOKPSRA.

You need to eitehr be in a restricted state, or:
ENDMSF, ENDSBS QSNADS, ENDSBS QSERVER
to release member locks.

You could use UPDDTA to change entries in 3 of the 5 files (NOT QAOKP08A or QAOKP09A because of non-displayable fields that prevent use of DFU).
You could use SQL to update them all.
An example for 2 of the 5 files:

update qaokp08a set
WOS8DDGN ='DPS     ' where WOS8DDEN =
'TOMW    '
 and WOS8DDGN = 'DPSDEV01'
1 rows updated in QAOKP08A
in QUSRSYS

update qaokp09a set
WOK9DDGN ='DPS     ' where WOK9DDEN =
'TOMW    '
 and WOK9DDGN = 'DPSDEV01'
1 rows updated in QAOKP09A
in QUSRSYS.

Neil Palmer, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

(This account not monitored for personal mail,
remove the last two letters before @ for that)