I would look to see if you have the recommended PTFs installed.

Title: V6RxMx - Communications - PEER PTFs
http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/slkbase.nsf/slkbase
-then-
look for
"Communications-SNA"

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=0&context=SGYQGH&q1=anynet&uid=nas8N1013733&loc=en_US&cs=utf-8&lang=

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 11:20 AM, Steinmetz, Paul <PSteinmetz@xxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

Since migrating from ANYNET to EE
SAVRSTOBJ from LPAR A to LPAR B results in failure, intermittently
Strpasthr from A to B also fails.
Strpasthr from B to A works.

On B, Object Connect retries for 2 hours, before reporting the error.
ObjectConnect internal error, function code F5, return code BF.

On A, error occurs, 30 minutes earlier.
CPF3808 Diagnostic 30 10/17/13 04:21:46.431277
QSRSVDEQ QSYS 0388 QSREVTHD QSYS 03FD
Message . . . . : Save file OBCSAVF
in QTEMP not complete.
Cause . . . . . : An error occurred
during the save operation. Recovery . .
. : Do not use the save file for
restoring because the restore operation
may not end normally. See message
CPF389C for corrective action.
CPF389C Escape 30 10/17/13 04:21:46.431538
QSREVTHD QSYS 0568 QSVRSINT QSR 00DC
Message . . . . : ObjectConnect
internal error, function code F4, return
code BF.
Cause . . . . . : An error occurred
during an ObjectConnect communications
request. Recovery . . . : Try
the request again. See the Backup and
Recovery - Basic book, SC41-4304
for an explanation of the codes. If the
problem persists, report the
problem using the Analyze Problem (ANZPRB)
command.

It appears the "timers" are different on A and B,
LPAR A tries for 90 minutes.
LPAR B tries for 120 minutes.

Sometimes, the issue resolves itself, no interaction done.
Other times, varying off/on EE controller on A that points to B "appears"
to resolve the issue.

Open PMR with IBM, nothing yet.

Could it be a configuration issue.

Anyone experience similar issue?