Yep! (Because I've been listening to Sue. :-) )

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com

On 10/16/2013 3:58 PM, Evan Harris wrote:

Yeah, I understand the Load Source is different and has different rules and
requirements.

It was virtual partitions that I was discussion so it was a question of how
to carve out the smallest practical partition.

I like your suggestion of a larger load source marked *ENDALC. Do you have
any guests running with a configuration like this ?