Re: When will you install TR7

fixed

There is a piece of interesting thought on this. The DB2 goodies will be delivered in the DB2 group, not the TR. If my understanding is correct, the RPG enhancements are in the DB2 group as well, so if you install the normal groups you would anyway, Cumulative, Hiper, Security, DB2, HTTP, and Java ( my minimum list ) then you should get most if not all of it.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects