On 10 Oct 2013 21:00, A Paul wrote:

Due to locking issues we go out of sync for nearly 50 objects on
Mimix. Data areas and data queues are difficult as they are always
locked. <<SNIP>> Is there any solution to prevent this situation?
<<SNIP>>

I was under the impression that the primary impetus for adding support for journaling of Data Area and Data Queue objects, was to enable HA to better process them. Might the Start Journal Object (STRJRNOBJ) assist? There is also the automatic journaling feature Start Journal Library (STRJRNLIB) [previously via QDFTJRN] if the issue is for new objects; see its Inherit rules (INHRULES) parameter.