Just installed the latest SP last night. iTunes still runs and it updated and continued to run afterwards so it is OK on my PC. I don't use iTunes much so perhaps there are features that don't work? It opens and I can play one of the few MP3 I have......

Pete Helgren
www.petesworkshop.com
GIAC Secure Software Programmer-Java