Re: IBM i Access 64 bit current Service Pack appears to break iTunes on Win7??

fixed

Just installed the latest SP last night. iTunes still runs and it updated and continued to run afterwards so it is OK on my PC. I don't use iTunes much so perhaps there are features that don't work? It opens and I can play one of the few MP3 I have......

Pete Helgren
www.petesworkshop.com
GIAC Secure Software Programmer-Java