This problem occurs ONLY with IBM's FTP site. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this problem.
I had a PMR open with IBM about this but they said there was no problem with their FTP site and there was nothing else they could do about it.
I realize it's something with my PC, but can't believe I'm the only one in the world with this problem, and it does seem strange that I haven't found any FTP site other than IBM's that I can't access.
I discovered the problem when trying to download an IBM i Access Service Pack from:
This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2013 by MIDRANGE dot COM and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available here. If you have questions about this, please contact