Except ASMI isn't available. It _used_ to be available, but I get

"Error code: ssl_error_no_cypher_overlap"

because (I assume) the ssl it's using is too old for the current version of
Firefox. I did everything at this page:

http://stevehuston.wordpress.com/2011/01/13/read-and-follow-all-directions-carefully-and-firefox-ssl-settings-for-accessing-ibm-pseries-asmi-via-https/

which helped for a couple of months, but, alas, that too ultimately failed
as Firefox kept updating.

On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 1:47 PM, Roberto José Etcheverry Romero <