The information about how many devices have been attached to a Network Server is available to the LIC developers, IBM just does not see this enhancement as a high enough priority to spend money on vs. the other things that are on the enhancement list. This goes back to Larry's post to the CAAC. If the CAAC deems it worthy, it will get done. My guess, it will not.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects