I ran your statement with and without the AND with RUNSQLSTM and the PROCESS parameter set to *SYN, which is check syntax - pretty cool - it listed all the places by row and column in a spooled file where the errors occurred. There were a lot of references to undefined names.

That seems about the most appropriate tool on an IBM i - because it listed all found issues. STRSQL can be set (F13, then option 1) to check syntax, but it reports only one error.

I hope you find RUNSQLSTM helpful.