Re: problem updating IBM i Access for Windows 7.1 to latest PTF

fixed

I've got 64bit w7 on Thinkpad and it works as a charm...

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 3:34 PM, Vernon Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

Trouble is, I had both of them - but an older version, I think - they
both showed up in Add/remove (whatever the win7 name is!)

Still, I did go out and get the latest and greatest, and now it worked.

Now I think that new HP Elitebook laptop has a hardware problem -
repeated short beeps as in POST!

Sigh! They'll have to pry the 32-bit Win7 on ThinkPad outta my hands!

Vern