Re: problem updating IBM i Access for Windows 7.1 to latest PTF

fixed

Correct AND it says that in the documentation BUT having made this mistake myself it certainly is easy to miss that you need the X86 version on 64 bit O/S.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com