Nathan,

Did a quick test after hours. My test completed in 335 seconds on a
Hyper-V partition on one of our production Hyper-V servers inserting
130,000,000 rows into a SQL 2012 database with a .NET program.

Heres the code.

Bulk Insert Class:

http://pastebin.com/yJHD0CAJ

Main Program:

http://pastebin.com/UeG9bvVq

A word of warning on why it was slower. This production box is doing a lot
of other activity. It has 3 other production partitions on it doing a fair
amount of activity, and it is also our production database server that has
a good amount of traffic on it during this test.

I imagine if I could actually get an idle box (where do you find these?!?)
it would smoke your test.

Specs:

4 virtual CPU core's (shared amongst the 3 other non SQL 2012 partitions).
Physical processor is a E5-2690 (2.9GHZ)

VM allocated RAM size: 16GB

Physical disk array: 16 x 300GB drives running @ 10,000 RPM in one RAID 10
array.

This type of box can be had for under $12K these days.