I am not aware of anything provided by IBM as part of the OS, beyond what the iNav database provides; i.e. no CL command, other than a CL CALL to the API. All of those links appeared in the following web search:

http://www.google.com/search?q="SQLR0100"+"cl+command"+OR+"crtcmd"+OR+RTVSQLSRC+OR+GENSQLDDL+OR+GENDDLSRC

Another in the list was an article from IBM, with the typical /unwarranted/ software warning:
http://www.ibmsystemsmag.com/ibmi/developer/general/Generating-DDL-Source-Using-a-CL-Command/Source-Code/

Regards, Chuck