Nope. The CL will set the overrides and issue the FTP command, but the FTP script has to be stored somewhere, usually a source physical file, but it really could be anywhere you can get an override to.

I agree we need to see the FTP script and the out put from it.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects

On 9/3/2013 5:10 PM, Clay B Carley wrote:
My head seems to think that "script" and CLP are about the same.

Clay