Thanks, that makes a lot more sense now!

Clay

On 09/03/2013 03:15 PM, Jerry Draper wrote:
Script here would be your ftp script which is called by the override of
FTP standard input (and probably output).

Here's typical CL:

PGM

OVRDBF FILE(INPUT) TOFILE(*LIBL/FTPTEXT) +
MBR(IBMPTFI) OVRSCOPE(*CALLLVL)
OVRDBF FILE(OUTPUT) TOFILE(*LIBL/FTPTEXT) +
MBR(IBMPTFO) OVRSCOPE(*CALLLVL)

FTP RMTSYS('delivery01-bld.dhe.ibm.com')

DLTOVR FILE(*ALL)
DLTOVR FILE(*ALL) LVL(*)

ENDPGM

Here's typical FTP script: