I submitted the following comments about that document [with regard to a snippet which is since pasted\included inline with the quoted message being replied-to]:

The EDTLIBL command typically would be useless to assist [except with some improbably bizarre and unsupported system configurations] because that command allows only the modification of the "user portion" of the library list. The CHGSYSLIBL command [limited in authority; i.e. typical user is not authorized] is how the "system portion" of the library list is adjusted.

The command request WRKCMD CMD(*LIBL/SAVLIB) is more succinct and more appropriate. Succinct because the command implicitly includes the object type. Appropriate because "*LIBL" will present an ordered list of the [authorized] SAVLIB commands in the library list of the job, showing all of those that exist "in any library ahead of QSYS" for\within the job that issues the request. If any job issues a command with the generic library name *ALL, whether the command names listed are "ahead of QSYS" requires additional work. Locating every copy of the command outside of libraries QSYS [and any library named QSYS29##] still has value, but is not directly related to a specific failure in a specific job.

Regards, Chuck