Wild Guess - do you run one of the maxava products ?

If so did you do the MXCFGPRD *DELETE and MXCFGPRD *ADD steps (Check their
docs for the exact commands and process) ?

They store the command parameters ini some exit points and wil have the old
parameters if you haven;t updated the xeit points using this process.