Our jobs run using *PrtWrap. We just had a job wrap. It created around 50 small job logs (just over 400 pages each). The final job log was 26k pages. I only had one job log wrap message. So my question is why do I end up with 50 small job logs? I've seen jobs where we had multiple wraps and had 100's of small job logs before the final large job log. Is there something I can do so in this case I end up with 2 job logs, the first being generated before the wrap, and the latter being everything that comes after?

I'm on IBM i 7.1.

Kurt Anderson
Sr. Programmer/Analyst at CustomCall Data Systems
phone: +1 608 274 3009
web: www.customcall.com<http://www.customcall.com/> | email: kanderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:kanderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

A Division of Enghouse Systems Ltd.<http://www.enghouse.com/> (TSX:ESL)