Re: trying to access *admin server

fixed

Try :2005, not :2001 and it works just fine using Fire Fox.

On 8/15/2013 8:57 AM, tim.dclinc@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I started the *admin server. When i try to access using link
http://192.178.52.4:2001, i get the following message:

Error 500: SSL port is not configured, request cannot be secured

The console shows:

"NetworkError: 500 Internal Server Error -
http://192.178.52.4:2001/ibm/console/index.do";

Any ideas?

FYI. This is the first time i've tried to access this since we upgraded
to 7.1.