Re: trying to access *admin server

fixed

192.178.52.4 is the ip of your machine??

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 11:57 AM, tim.dclinc@xxxxxxxxx <tim.dclinc@xxxxxxxxx
wrote:

I started the *admin server. When i try to access using link
http://192.178.52.4:2001, i get the following message:

Error 500: SSL port is not configured, request cannot be secured

The console shows:

"NetworkError: 500 Internal Server Error -
http://192.178.52.4:2001/ibm/console/index.do";

Any ideas?

FYI. This is the first time i've tried to access this since we upgraded
to 7.1.