Hi Paul

Just for fun, I tried PRTSQLINF on an *SQLPKG - nothing obvious there about what machine it connects to.

Yours might have such information - I've not looked at these in a long time.

So I tried DMPOBJ on it. There's more in the object, so I recommend doing that with yours - you might look for references to an IP address or system name.

I suspect you need to create one for each system that will connect to the remote server, though.

HTH
Vern