Re: ENDSBS *ALL in a batch job

fixed

ENDJOBABN requires that I wait 10 minutes after running ENDJOB *IMMED.

ENDSBS *ALL *CNTRLD DELAY(120) says try killing all jobs controlled for
two minutes. If they are still running after two minutes then try to kill
those jobs with *IMMED.

So, I need to wait a minimum of 12 minutes after running ENDSBS *ALL
*CNTRLD DELAY(120) before running ENDJOBABN on any job, correct?