Re: ENDSBS *ALL in a batch job

fixed

On 8/13/2013 3:07 PM, rob@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I am thinking of changing QUPSDLYTIM to *NOMAX and using only QUPSMSGQ.
However, I can see one case where the ENDSBS may not work. That would be
if I had a job that required ENDJOBABN to kill it. (I've had a few
lately.) This being the case, how would I determine "if the total delay
time is exceeds what is allowable for awaiting the restricted-state
condition being reached"?

In your DLYJOB(10) loop, count how many times you go through it and
increment an elapsed time counter. When the counter goes over your
system's limit, LEAVE the loop and execute the PWRDWNSYS.
--buck