From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-
bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Luis Rodriguez
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 11:41 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Sending Email

Len,

Someone on this thread already mentioned easy400's MMAIL utilities. They do
have an utility to automate the sending of e-mails using a specific output
queue (which, by the way, it is a simple thing to do when you associate a
data queue to your *outq).

You can see more info about this capability here:

http://mmail.easy400.net/mmailh/othutils.htm#07

HTH,
Luis Rodriguez
IBM Certified Systems Expert - eServer i5 iSeries