Rob, QHST messages - CPF1124 and CPF1164 - can be looked at - not with DSPLOG, however, which doesn't show all the information you can get.

I think TAATOOLS has a tool for revealing all the goodness in QHST*. If you don't have that, you can read the files directly - messages are on multiple records. For CPF1164 there's a ton of stuff, including, IIRC from 10 years ago, IO information.

More info in CL Programming and Work Management guides.

HTH
Vern