This link might help.

http://www-912.ibm.com/n_dir/nas4apar.NSF/b6c9b771e38b5ea2862564c00079d110/a4548560ab0f2a718625700b003c8aed

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Roberto José Etcheverry Romero
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2013 1:11 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: SMTP server

I'll just replace the & on the english message with my values:
Message ID . . . . . . : CPFAF98 Severity . . . . . . . : 60 Message type .
. . . . : Information Date sent . . . . . . : 06/08/13 Time sent . . . . .
. : 15:05:56 Message . . . . : Job 682549/QMSF/QMSF stopped processing MSF message. Cause . . . . . : Exit point program QTMSFWD in library QTCP for exit point QIBM_QZMFMSF_MSG_FWD has detected a condition with message ID 1040c5c130805092527000000000042. The message indicates that processing should be ended. The MSF message will be processed again the next time the Start Mail Server Framework (STRMSF) command is used. Recovery . . . :
Determine why the exit point program indicated that processing for a message is to be ended. There may be messages listed in the job log that caused the exit point program to fail. Correct the error and use the End Mail Server Framework (ENDMSF) command to end all MSF jobs. Then use the Start Mail Server Framework (STRMSF) command to start message processing again.
It's the same as googling the error, only the message ID is different as expected.

Best Regards,