I've never used the CenterField Product but because of the company and it's reputation I would guess it can handle everything needed.

Doing a save to any optical media (DVD or RDX) is very doable, but leave yourself plenty of time, it's sssslllllooooowwwwww. (slow).

Personally I use my IBM i instance on Power Systems, I do have an iSeries in the data center but it's rarely turned on anymore. ( sorry could not resist )

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects