FWiW, two links regarding finding files tagged with *NO for their Allow Save attribute:

Subject: Stream files flagged to not be saved
From: rob
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 14:52:19 -0400
"Using the output files from RTVDIRINF, should I be concerned about any
of the items which appear in:

select qeznonsav, qezdirnam1, qezobjnam
from routines.qaezd0031o o
join routines.qaezd0031d d
on o.qezdiridx=d.qezdiridx
where qeznonsav='1'
order by qezdirnam1, qezobjnam
;
"

http://iprodeveloper.com/rpg-programming/find-ifs-objects-alwsavno
Find IFS Objects with ALWSAV=NO
Oct. 11, 2007 Scott Klement
System iNetwork Programming Tips Newsletter
"...
My utility is a command named "Find ALWSAV=No Objects (NOSAVOBJ)". You pass one parameter to the utility to tell it where to search in the IFS. It will search all directories, subdirectories and objects that are within the path that you type. ...
..."

I ran across the above\second link, having included RTVDIRINF in a web search for AlwSav, only because the following link was on the same page. The following article may provide some information [I did not read it] about the rationale for how Rob constructed the SQL query:
http://www.mcpressonline.com/cl/slicing-and-dicing-rtvdirinf-output.html
Slicing and Dicing RTVDIRINF Output PDF Print E-mail
Programming - CL
Written by Dennis DeLorme
Tuesday, 07 March 2006 18:00
"Ever wish you had an easy way to query the attributes of the objects in your integrated file system to find, ...
In V5R3, IBM added the Retrieve Directory Information (RTVDIRINF) command to collect attributes about objects in a subtree (which can include the entire system) and put them in database files. A corresponding Print Directory Information (PRTDIRINF) command is also provided to print selected subsets of the data collected. ...
..."

Regards, Chuck