From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vernon Hamberg
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2013 11:58 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Flat file comparision

Gary

CMPPFM isn't limited by record length, so far as I know. It IS limited to 32K of data, thereabouts.

I find this and the MRGSRC (that might not be quite the right name - it's option 55 in PDM) to be amazing tools. Mark Waterbury was instrumental in getting IBM to build these the way they are - much thanks, Mark!

Cheers
Vern