Upgrading Load Source Disk

fixed

Hi,

I have a 9406 520 that I'm trying to copy the load source disk to a smaller size disk.
Actually trying to copy from a 4328 at 40% capacity to a 4327. When trying the
copy from DST it tells me no eligible disk for the copy. Does anyone know if this
is possible or anyone that has actually done this? We are doing this to try and
keep the disk configurations the same on our primary and target Iseries boxes.

Thanks for any help or guidance,
Rick