That's definitely a fiber card.
http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/powersys/v3r1m5/index.jsp?topic=/iphcd/fc5774.htm
Here's a picture of one for sale on ebay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/IBM-5774-4-Gigabit-PCI-Express-Dual-Port-Fibre-Channel-Adapter-/360453084311

Trace it from the card to the tape drive. See if it goes through a SAN
switch. If not, while you're in the data center see if you have a SAN
switch.

I don't believe that card can have one port for one lpar and another port
for a different lpar. Maybe it differs if you're using vios to control
the card. I suspect that you're not using vios as the card probably would
have shown up on your IBM i as some strange virtual resource.

<b>IF</b> you have a SAN switch already and if the other lpar does not
have a 5774 card (or alternative fiber card like 576B, etc) then your
costs may be:
-fiber card
-up to 3 ports on your SAN switch (sometimes the open holes need a
doodad). Only 1 if the first lpar already uses the san.
-fiber cable from card on your new lpar to SAN switch. Two if the other
lpar is not wired through the san.

Two cables to one:
lpar1---|SAN |
lpar2---|Switch|----TapeLibrary