Larry

It will take me a while to get "permission" to install the Barsa APRM Tool. Can you expand step 2 a little.

I am on V6R1M1. Hardware Management Console (V7R7.5.0.1).

Opt Resource Type-model Status Text
CEC01 8202-E4B Operational Main Card Enclosure

Rob

Do you already have a fiber SAN switch in your computer center?
I don't know for sure. Here is the config.

Opt Resource Type-model Status Text
CMB01 572F-001 Operational Storage Controller
DC01 572F-001 Operational Storage Controller
CMB03 268C-001 Operational Storage Controller
DC02 6B02-001 Operational Storage Controller
CMB07 2BE1-001 Operational Storage Controller
DC03 2BE1-001 Operational Storage Controller
CMB08 575C-001 Operational Storage Controller
DC04 575C-001 Operational Storage Controller
CMB09 5774-001 Operational Storage Controller
DC05 5774-001 Operational Storage Controller
TAPMLB01 3573-020 Operational Tape Library
CMB10 2BD9-001 Operational Storage Controller
DC06 2BD9-001 Operational Storage Controller

Display Resource Detail

Resource name . . . . . . . : DC05
Text . . . . . . . . . . . . : Storage Controller
Type-model . . . . . . . . . : 5774-001
Serial number . . . . . . . : YL15A0130356
Part number . . . . . . . . : 0000010N7255
Location : U78AA.001.WZSGPMB-P1-C4
Logical address:
PCI bus:
System bus 516
System board 0

Resource name . . . . . . . : TAPMLB01
Text . . . . . . . . . . . . : Tape Library
Type-model . . . . . . . . . : 3573-020
Serial number . . . . . . . : 00-10101FF
Part number . . . . . . . . :
Location :
Logical address:
PCI bus: