RE: Disable Transfer to in Excel Add-In

fixed

Coy,
This is a link to an exit program that you should be able to modify to
do what you want.

http://www.rpgiv.info/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=44
8&Itemid=40

I added this program to the following exit points; QIBM_QZDA_INIT,
QIBM_QZDA_NDB1, QIBM_QZDA_NDB1, QIBM_QZDA_ROI1, QIBM_QZDA_ROI1,
QIBM_QZDA_SQL1, QIBM_QZDA_SQL2.

I modified this same program to deny all, (with the exception of certain
profiles), odbc and SQL request that write data back to our i5.

Terry Anderson
Programming Manager
Grede LLC.
Switchboard 1.251.867.5481 ext 212
Direct Line 1.251.809.2312
Fax 251.867.0525
Cell 1.251.363.4975

message: 2
date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 17:03:33 +0000
from: "Krill, Coy" <CKrill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: RE: Disable Transfer To in Excel Add In

That's the issue, we want to give it to a group for a short period of
time but limit them to just download/Transfer From. Long term we'll be
doing "something" with an exit program, but we were looking for
something to cover the short term (couple of weeks).

Coy Krill