Hi Gad

I don't know about JPEGs - didn't look for a WSCST for that. But you CAN do TIFFs and GIFs.

I haven't tried this too much, but it seems we can put any WSCST in that parameter - so that could be used to generate PCL or other printer output, perhaps.

BTW, at least at our PTF level, there is a message that is sent that says something like the to file is not specified or not found. This is not an appropriate message when using *TOSTMF - I'm at home and can't look at our 7.1 box, so I don't have the message ID.

Vern