From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hoteltravelfundotcom
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 2:32 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Merge of 2 similar files

Scott, thanks I can try that, but won't it just give me all the records?
I am wanting to sort of rename fields to be 1 name.

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 3:26 PM, Scott Mildenberger < SMildenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Maybe something along these lines:

CREATE VIEW AllWarehouses (Field1, Field2, Field3) AS SELECT AAField1,
AAField2, AAField3 FROM File1 UNION ALL SELECT BBField1, BBField2,
BBField3 FROM File2

Scott