1) System has 867 PTFs temporarily applied. Since thry are already
installed, is there any danger of a link loader issue when they are
permanently applied? I am unclear as to whether the link loader error
manifested itself on teporarily or permanently applying PTFs. Did try
searching both Midrange and using Google. A bit odd, but there are
two PTFs with status of "On order only".

2) I did DSPPTF OUTPUT(*OUTFILE) OUTFILE(QTEMP/PTF). The command has
a default of *ALL for Product. The outfile lists 5722SS1 for every
PTF. A DSPPTF to screen shows all products. I thought this was
unusual. Is it? Wondering if application of a CUME at some point was
relevant. Former sa was just not "into" PTFs.

3) For product 5722999 there are four PTFs listed (MH01007, MH01004,
MH01001, and MH00997) with status "Permanently applied - IPL". All
appear to have been applied 1/09/11. Multiple IPLs have been
performed since then.

I know only real issue is permanently applying temporarily applied
PTFs before upgrade to clean out old save files. But, questions 2 and
3 just seem odd.

John McKee