Thanks, that did it!
Mike Wills

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 9:49 AM, Scott Mildenberger
<SMildenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes, look here for what solved it for us

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Wills
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 8:37 AM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IFS Performance on Windows 7

Some of our workstations are having problems with mapped drives to the IFS. It takes a long time to open files. The problem only seems to be some workstations and only on Windows 7. The network infrastructure is either 1gb or 100BaseT so the networks itself shouldn't be the issue.
Has anyone else had issues like this? What should we look at?

Mike Wills