Kenneth,
You have a UDFS defined which changes things...
In a straight iASP environment there will be a directory name that is the same
name as the iASP, in my case "V7PROD"
To get to my home directory in iASP V7PROD I use: /V7PROD/home.

I do too .... My iASP is called iASP1

Directory . . . . : /IASP1/QIBM

Type options, press Enter.
2=Edit 3=Copy 4=Remove 5=Display 7=Rename 8=Display attributes
11=Change current directory ...

Opt Object link Type Attribute Text
. DIR
.. DIR
UserData DIR

I just don't happen to have an /iasp1/home directory defined...

I created my iASP using this command:

Create Device Desc (ASP) (CRTDEVASP)

Type choices, press Enter.

Device description . . . . . . . DEVD
Resource name . . . . . . . . . RSRCNAME
Relational database . . . . . . RDB *GEN
Message queue . . . . . . . . . MSGQ *SYSOPR
Library . . . . . . . . . . .
Text 'description' . . . . . . . TEXT *BLANK

Example 1: Create an Independent ASP Device

CRTDEVASP DEVD(COMPANY1) RSRCNAME(COMPANY1)

This command creates a device description for an independent ASP
named COMPANY1. The resource name for the device description is
also named COMPANY1. Operational messages messages for independent
ASP COMPANY1 will be sent to message queue QSYSOPR in library QSYS.

Reply or Forwarded mail from: Kenneth E Graap