A customer called to ask about any compatibility issues between our CRM product and a Power HA system using IASP from IBM for disaster recovery.

This is the first I've heard of IASPs. I've found the Redbook about it, but I'd also kind of like to know what the collective wisdom of the List can tell me about them.

I remember one time, years ago, when some QuestView users got bitten by ASPs, and I had to modify some things in the code, for compatibility; do IASPs have any potential to bite?