Having written an email package I can say this.. instead of focusing on
what didn't change, focus on what DID change. Compare a copy of the MIME
file created from your application with the debug files on the server that
was updated/changed.

Another way to test would be to use another email application to see if the
behavior is the same. I'd be more than happy to have you test with our
MAILTOOL application and debug to at least eliminate the i (errr.. AS/400..
<smile>) as the issue. feel free to contact me for help.

Brad
www.bvstools.com