Re: code.midrange.com

fixed

Hi Jon -

On Fri, 7 Jun 2013 18:44:59 -0400, Jon Paris
<jon.paris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Fri, 07 Jun 2013 at 15:40:48, David Gibbs <david@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

code.midrange.com isn't meant to be a code repository ... it's meant to be a
scratchpad to post code fragments to instead of posting to the list.

If a code example is needed, I suggest posting it to the midrange wiki
(http://wiki.midrange.com).

I figured that was the answer David but thought I'd ask. As Chuck says I can always qualify a google search with the site: option.

The wiki didn't really seem appropriate for something that isn't a long way beyond a simple quick-and-dirty but ?

Actually, it's very appropriate for that. One of the advantages of
the wiki is that it's a shared experience. Anyone who is logged in on
the wiki can update it, so someone else could spif up your code on the
wiki.

Ken