Several years ago, I found a procedure to apply a Windows service pack to
an install CD. The result was an iso image that was current.

Rob's mention of building a respin reminded me of that. Is there a way to
build a respin which includes all current PTFs using a pc?

More of a curiousity than anything else.

John McKee