Will there be a TR7, if so, when?

I summarized the following web page below.
http://tinyurl.com/mf99006
http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/sline003.NSF/554c38c4848b77f2862567bd0046e003/85fc5e8ebc0523048625779900742abc?OpenDocument
SF99707: 710 Technology Refresh
PTF Group Level: 6
Last Updated: 2/12/13
-----
Planned Update Schedule: Approximately twice each year.
PTF DATE APAR LICENSED CUMULATIVE
NUMBER ADDED PROGRAM PACKAGE
MF99006 02/12/13 MA42469 5770999 3037 (updated by me)
MF99005 10/11/12 MA42216 5770999 2279
MF99004 05/17/12 MA41751 5770999 2115
MF99003 10/13/11 MA41128 5770999 1270
MF99002 05/13/11 MA40433 5770999 1116
MF99001 08/23/10 MA39517 5770999 0229

Will the next TR follow the 5-7 month skip and thus be out in
July-September? Or is there some significance since the May/October
pattern has been disrupted?
Basically, are there any 'trailers' appearing on DeveloperWorks?